Swing into Summer with 2017 Little Falls Tennis!
Little Falls Swimming and Tennis Club presents another awesome tennis season. Throughout the spring and summer, we offer clinics and lessons Administered by Service Line, Inc. and the Georgetown Prep Tennis Club. This summer Georgetown Prep’s Mateo Cevellos will serve as the Director of Tennis at Little Falls!
Using the courts
- Court use is limited to LFSC active members and guests for tennis activities.
- Courts are never to be used for activities other than tennis.
- If you are currently logged into the site you will see the padlock combination code displayed.
- Court times: 7am to dusk, except 8am to dusk on Sundays. Court gates must be locked after use.
- A court may be reserved using the sign-up sheet on the information board adjacent to court 1. Reservations start on the hour. A member may sign up for only 1 hour/day and for only 2 hours for any 7 day period. Reservations may be made no more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations expire 10 minutes past the hour. If play has not commenced on the court then, another member has the right to use that court for the rest of the hour.
- Absent a reservation, courts may be used on a first-come/first-served (no pun intended) basis.
- NO pets and NO wheeled apparatus (ex: bikes, strollers, skates, etc.) permitted on courts.
- Only non-marking court shoes allowed on the court.
- Limit noise (including cell phones). Be respectful of neighbors and fellow players.
- Leave nothing on the courts. Remove your tennis balls, cans, trash, etc. Glass never permitted.
- Backboard (on court 2) use limited to: 9am – 5pm (weekdays); 10am – 5pm (weekends).
- Please note that our landscaping crew will now typically provide grass cutting and related services on Thursday mornings. We need to keep our new courts free from debris. So, please accommodate our weekly grounds crew by stopping play for a few brief minutes if requested for leaf removal.
All members and associates ages 13+ are welcome to participate in the informal weekly adult tennis group that plays on Sundays from 4 to 6 pm. There is no sign up sheet; please arrive on time and bring a can of balls and your own water to drink.
2017 Summer Junior Tennis Programs
Junior Tennis Program
Session: June 19th – July 21st
Days: Monday – Friday
Time: 9:45am – 11:00am ages 11-14
11:00am – 12:15pm ages 7-10
Cost: 5 weeks – $425
1 week – $142
Private lessons are offered by Georgetown Prep Tennis Club. Call 301-816-9713 to schedule or e-mail Mark DiChiara at email@example.com
Private Lessons: $72/hr $40/half hr.
- Semi Private: $43 ea. per hour
- Group of 3 and a Pro: $35 ea. per hour
- Group of 4 and a Pro: $231 ea. per hour