Handyman Day #1
This entry was posted on
Mark your calendar:
- Handyman Day #1: Saturday, April 27, 9:00am-1:00pm
- Handyman Day #2: Saturday, May 11, 9:00am-1:00pm
Our pool community has many needs, and we encourage all of our members to contribute their expertise, abilities, and time. During these two handyman days we wash, paint, weed, prune, move furniture, and reconnect with our fellow LFSC members. We also have fun and eat some pretty good snacks. We have a list of jobs and tasks suitable for all activity and ability levels. Please be sure to sign in when you report to and leave work.
- In return for your 3 hours of help on one of the two days, you can choose either a refund of the $75 Handyman Fee you paid with your annual dues or guest pass credits.
- Please bring gloves. If you are hoping to help out with the “green team,” also bring your favorite gardening tools.
- Member helpers should be 12 or older, unless accompanied by a parent/chaperone.
- Middle and High School students can earn Student Service Learning (SSL) credits for volunteering at a handyman day. We will have completed SSL forms available so no need to bring your own. If a student and parent volunteer, the student can earn SSL hours and the parent can earn a refund or guest pass credits.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you there!