The tennis courts are closed until further notice
starting April 2, 2020 due to COVID-19 concerns.
Using the courts
- Court use is limited to LFSC active members and guests for tennis activities.
- Courts are never to be used for activities other than tennis.
- Court times: 7:00am to dusk, except 8:00am to dusk on Sundays. Court gates must be locked after use.
- A court may be reserved using the sign-up sheet on the information board adjacent to court 1. Reservations start on the hour. A member may sign up for only 1 hour per day and for only 2 hours for any 7 day period. Reservations may be made no more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations expire 10 minutes past the hour. If play has not commenced on the court then, another member has the right to use that court for the rest of the hour.
- Absent a reservation, courts may be used on a first-come/first-served (pun intended) basis.
- NO pets and NO wheeled apparatus (such as bikes, strollers, skates, etc.) permitted on courts.
- Only non-marking court shoes allowed on the court.
- Limit noise (including cell phones). Be respectful of neighbors and fellow players.
- Leave nothing on the courts. Remove tennis balls, cans, trash, etc. Glass is never permitted.
- Backboard (on court 2) use limited to one person at a time 9:00am-5:00pm (weekdays); 10:00am-5:00pm (weekends).
- The landscaping crew typically provides weekly grass cutting and related services on Thursday mornings. Help to keep our new courts free from debris. So, please accommodate the grounds crew by stopping play for a few brief minutes, if requested, for leaf removal.
All Members and Associates ages 13+ are welcome to participate in the informal weekly adult tennis group that plays on Sundays from 4:00pm-6:00pm. There is no sign-up sheet; just arrive on time and bring a can of balls and your own drinking water.