2018 Little Falls Tennis Programs (LFSC Members Only)
Administered by Service Line, Inc. and the Georgetown Prep Tennis Club
Designed for players of beginner to intermediate ability. The format provides a mixture of drills and structured play with the objective of improving stroke technique.
Designed for the beginner with an emphasis on the development of the child’s hand-eye coordination. The objective of our format is to combine tennis with fun as a starting block for your young champion.
Ladies’ Spring Clinic
Our 1½ hour weekly Ladies’ Clinic combines intensive drilling covering all shots and situations with doubles court technique and positioning skills. It’s an opportunity to work on all aspects of your beginner-intermediate tennis game.
Junior Tennis Program
Get your kids involved in our very popular Little Falls Tennis Program which is coordinated with the Swim Team practices and meets. Designed to teach tennis skills and technique in an organized and fun atmosphere. Our certified tennis professional will organize each day’s format to meet age and ability levels. If the tennis courts are unplayable due to rain, the professional will inform parents of the schedule. Weather-related refunds are not offered, but missed classes can be made up in a similar 2018 summer class at the Georgetown Prep Tennis Club.
Junior Team Match Competition
Little Falls Tennis Instruction
Private Lessons: $75/hour; $42/half hour
Swing into Summer with 2018 Little Falls Tennis!
Little Falls Swimming and Tennis Club presents another awesome tennis season. Throughout the spring and summer, we offer clinics and lessons administered by Service Line, Inc. and the Georgetown Prep Tennis Club. This summer Georgetown Prep’s Mateo Cevellos will serve as the Director of Tennis at Little Falls!
Using the courts
If you are currently logged into the site you will see the padlock combination code displayed.
- Court use is limited to LFSC active members and guests for tennis activities.
- Courts are never to be used for activities other than tennis.
- Court times: 7:00am to dusk, except 8:00am to dusk on Sundays. Court gates must be locked after use.
- A court may be reserved using the sign-up sheet on the information board adjacent to court 1. Reservations start on the hour. A member may sign up for only 1 hour per day and for only 2 hours for any 7 day period. Reservations may be made no more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations expire 10 minutes past the hour. If play has not commenced on the court then, another member has the right to use that court for the rest of the hour.
- Absent a reservation, courts may be used on a first-come/first-served (pun intended) basis.
- NO pets and NO wheeled apparatus (such as bikes, strollers, skates, etc.) permitted on courts.
- Only non-marking court shoes allowed on the court.
- Limit noise (including cell phones). Be respectful of neighbors and fellow players.
- Leave nothing on the courts. Remove tennis balls, cans, trash, etc. Glass is never permitted.
- Backboard (on court 2) use limited to 9:00am-5:00pm (weekdays); 10:00am-5:00pm (weekends).
- The landscaping crew typically provides weekly grass cutting and related services on Thursday mornings. Help to keep our new courts free from debris. So, please accommodate the grounds crew by stopping play for a few brief minutes, if requested, for leaf removal.
All Members and Associates ages 13+ are welcome to participate in the informal weekly adult tennis group that plays on Sundays from 4:00pm-6:00pm. There is no sign-up sheet; just arrive on time and bring a can of balls and your own drinking water.