- If you are logged into the site you will see the padlock combination code displayed below.
- No one under the age of 16 is allowed on the courts unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
- Players must maintain at least a 6 foot distance from others.
- No more than 4 people are allowed on each court.
- No sharing of equipment. Gloves may be worn for extra protection. Balls may be individually marked to avoid sharing.
- Avoid touching your face including your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the courts and as you leave.
- Do not enter the courts if you are not feeling well.
- Members may wish to bring their own pens to avoid sharing pens while reserving court time.
- Court use is limited to LFSC active Equity Members and guests accompanied by a member.
- Courts must be locked on exit to restrict non-member access or they will have to be permanently closed until improved security measures can be implemented.
- Courts are not to be used for activities other than tennis and pickleball.
- Courts may only be reserved by (1) displaying your LFSC tennis court pass* in the sleeve mounted at the entrance to the court and (2) by clearly writing your surname on the signup sheet on the information board adjacent to court one. Players not complying with both requirements may be bumped from the court at any time by a member with an LFSC tennis court pass.
- Sharing your tennis court pass* or the lock code with non-members will place your Club account in jeopardy.
- Court times: 7:00am to dusk, except 8:00am to dusk on Sundays.
- A member may sign up for only 1 hour per day and for only 2 hours for any 7-day period. Reservations may be made no more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations expire 10 minutes past the hour. If play has not commenced on the court then, another member has the right to use that court for the rest of the hour.
- NO pets and NO wheeled apparatus (such as bikes, strollers, skates, etc.) permitted on courts.
- Only non-marking court shoes allowed on the court.
- Limit noise (including cell phones). Be respectful of neighbors and fellow players.
- Leave nothing on the courts. Remove tennis balls, cans, trash, etc. Glass is never permitted.
- Backboard (on court 2) use limited to one person at a time 9:00am-5:00pm (weekdays); 10:00am-5:00pm (weekends).
- Pickleball use is limited to 9:00am-5:00pm (weekdays); 10:00am-5:00pm (weekends).
- The landscaping crew typically provides weekly grass cutting and related services on Thursday mornings. Help to keep our new courts free from debris. So, please accommodate the grounds crew by stopping play for a few brief minutes, if requested, for leaf removal.
COVID-19 Social Distancing Requirements
Even when following all State and County social distancing requirements, playing tennis involves inherent risk and players assume that risk when playing tennis on these courts.
Using the Courts
* Contact Admin@LittleFallsSwimmingClub to request a Tennis Court Pass.
Court 2 with Backboard
Court 3 with Pickleball