POOL ADMINISTRATOR CONTRACTOR POSITION
The Little Falls Swimming Club Pool Administrator is a vital role for the Club’s day-to-day operations especially during peak Summer season. The ideal candidate is organized and a natural problem-solver with strong customer service skills and the ability to learn and operate software systems and tools (examples include: Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Share Drive tools, MemberSplash pool management, SwimTopia team management, Authorize.net, Stripe.com, online banking bill pay).
The Pool Administrator is an independent contractor and the Services include but not are not limited to:
- Maintain financial and membership related data in the MemberSplash system. Maintain running record of dues and guest receipts collected using MemberSplash and reconcile with QuickBooks (working with Accountant); provide regular reports to Treasurer, President, and Membership Chair summarizing the status of receipts collected.
- Confirm applications submitted are valid and within pool boundaries.
- Set up and maintaining MemberSplash accounts for new members or guests and applicants, including processing payments, resignations, and refunds.
- Work with LFSC Board and MemberSplash system developers to submit support requests for maintaining, updating and functionality upgrading MemberSplash system.
Finance and Bookkeeping
- Work with the Accountant to process payments on a timely basis according to payment schedule.
- Assist Accountant, and Board (Treasurer and Membership) with preparing annual tax report preparation.
Swim, Dive and Tennis Teams and Social Events
- Assist Swim and Dive Teams with administration of SwimTopia software as needed.
- Assist with SwimTopia refunds through Stripe account as needed.
- Assist with Tennis Team to develop and manage online reservations through MemberSplash.
- Assist Social Chairs with invitation emails, sign-up forms and event registration tracking for all social events and Club picnics.
General & Communications
- Maintain LittleFallsSwimmingClub.com website pages, including the calendar, in conjunction with the Board Committee chairs.
- Maintain and update online shared folders of Club current and historical digital records.
- Monitor and respond to inquiries from the Club’s year-round administrative telephone number and email account.
- Make recommendations on best practices to improve process and procedures.
- Other duties as mutually agreed upon by the Board and Administrator.
Payment terms include a fixed rate to be invoiced and paid monthly, annualized to range between $25,000 – $30,000, based on experience.
Please send letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 25, 2023.