The tennis courts can be used by active members and their guests. The gates are to be kept locked whenever the courts are not in use. The code for the locks is available at the front desk for members to access or on the website under Tennis (if member is signed in).
Backboard: Only one person may use the backboard at a time.
|Days of the Week||Tennis Courts Hours of Operations||Backboard (Court 2) Hours of Operations|
|Monday-Friday||7:00 a.m. to dusk||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 a.m. to dusk||10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||8:00 a.m. to dusk||10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
Tennis Court Usage Rules
- NO pets and NO wheeled apparatus (ex: bikes, strollers, skates, etc.) are permitted on courts.
- Only non-marking court shoes allowed on the court.
- Reservations start on the hour. A member may sign up for only 1 hour/day and for only 2 hours for any 7-day period.
- Reservations may be made no more than 7 days in advance.
- Reservations expire 10 minutes past the hour. If play has not started on the court by then, another member has the right to use that court for the rest of the hour.
- Members may play as often as desired without a reservation when a court is available.
- Noise on the tennis courts must be kept at a neighborly level. Leave nothing on the courts. Remove your tennis balls, cans, trash, etc.
- Glass containers are never permitted on tennis courts.